Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Life as I know it.

The only thing I can think of to write for this is just current happenings. Currently I'm sitting in the computer lab listening to The Higher, who I really love. I saw them play last week at the Varsity Theater in dinkytown. After the show my friend Jack had people over and The Higher showed up. I've heard really negative things about the lead singer but I didn't necessarily believe it. Too bad all the things were right. He was completely rude and didn't talk to anyone. So I ate his Taco Bell. Even after my bad encounter with him, I still love the band.

Spring break is in less than two weeks! That's making my life better. I'm going to Texas with my friend Margot to see our friends who are on tour with Avenged Sevenfold and Atreyu. I'm actually nervous to go. I've never been so far away, in a car, without my mom. But I guess being eighteen means I have to do these things.

After Spring break, I'm going to California May 22nd. My dearest friend Mike lives in the Bay Area and asked me to his prom. I didn't actually think he was serious at first. Then when I realized he was I said yes :) At his school they all take a bus to San Fransisco and they have their prom on top of some hotel. It should be a lot of fun. I'm also going to look at some schools out there too. I haven't even come up with a college plan. So after a semester off I really need to figure my stuff out.

Right now I'm really happy with the people in my life. I realized last night that I have the most genuine friend. I dated this boy Alex briefly, but that fell through. We make better friends, and in the end he's one of the best friends I've ever had. I was talking to Sandy about him and she told me that he always says the most wonderful things about me and even though he doesn't like my friends he took me really seriously when I told him how legit Sandy is. It's really nice knowing that someone you're close to values your opinion and listens to it.

Tori is probably my favorite person ever. I know this blog is just getting more and more random, but I enjoy typing complete nonsense. Yesterday tori and I went out to lunch at byerly's. She had crab pasta, while I went for the Caesar salad pasta. She listened to me vent about Tyler (who really upset me) for an hour, and didn't complain at all. We always have so much fun. Even if she hates me for getting the same phone as her.

Now I'm listening to The Maine. They remind me of Tiffany, Tori, and Alex. Tiffany turned me on to them and we drove home from Brooklyn Center listening to them through the city at night WHILE eating french fries. It was a girl moment for sure. Singing in the car to pop-y music, and fast food. Tori loves The Maine. Especially the Akon cover song. And Alex. . . he hates them. With a fiery passion. Whenever I listen to the song "the way we talk" all I hear is him mocking them. Even though it ruined the song a bit for me, he is so funny when he does it.

Last night. Was the best night in awhile. My lovely friend Cristal had a bad day so me, Tiffany, and Sandy went to her place with food and had a girls karaoke night. Me singing "toxic" by Britney spears might have been the most horrible idea of all time, but made Cristal's day a lot better.

Okay! I'm done!

2 comments:

owen said...

Wat up...Why u aint invite me to the girls night? Im women too, im only a man on the outside!lol!well im glad u had fun with your friends tell crystal i said wat up.

Tori said...

HEY GIRL HEY!!!

Our lives are very random and i love it! And i love you <33

Nice blog :]